Collection of Personal Data
We collect your data in various occasions, including:
• When you fill in our online “Enquiry Form” on our website, we may collect data from you including your name, telephone number, email, and address.
• When you directly talk to our staff via meeting, telephone conversation, email correspondence, or any other communications, or engage in reservations with us, we may collect data from you including your name, telephone number, email, address, personal identification number, date of birth, salary, family composition, occupation, race, age and other personal particulars.
You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data. Any such request may be made to Little Tai Hang Hotel Management Limited, at +852 3899 8888, firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 98 Tung Lo Wan Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Use of your Personal Data
We are committed to protecting your personal data privacy. We undertake to:-
1. collect your personal data in a lawful and fair way, for the lawful purposes directly related to our functions or activities;
2. ensure your personal data is accurate and keep for a period no longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above;
3. use your personal data for the purposes for which it is collected or for a directly related purpose, unless you have given express consent for a change of purpose permitted by law;
4. erase your personal data which are no longer necessary for the purpose mentioned above; and
5. to take all reasonable and practical steps to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use.
Disclosing and Transferring your Personal Data
Generally speaking, we will only disclose and/or transfer your personal data to our personnel and staff for the purpose of providing services to you.
However, we may disclose and transfer your personal data to our associated or related companies, partners and other persons who we consider appropriate in connection with your reservation and services provided or to be provided to you. Otherwise, we will not disclose or transfer it to other parties.
Your personal data may be transferred to other jurisdictions outside Hong Kong. We will try to ensure, as far as possible and practicable, that the data transferred outside Hong Kong is protected to the standards in line with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, subject to any other requirements and limitations of that particular jurisdiction.
We may disclose your personal data when required by law or court order, or when requested by any government or law enforcement authorities and administrative bodies of any jurisdiction, or in good faith that disclosure is necessary including but not limited to protect our rights and properties.
We intend to use your personal data collected by us for marketing and promotion of our property and services which we consider you may have interest in. The marketing communications may be presented in various forms, including advertisements and newsletter, and delivered by various methods based on the personal information you provide to us, such as by email, phone notifications, or postal mail.
However, if you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications from us, you may at any time contact Little Tai Hang Hotel Management Limited to have your contact removed from our marketing list.
Our website uses and allows third parties to place cookies, pixels/tags, application program interfaces, and other technologies (collectively, “Cookies”) on our website that collect and store certain information about you. Some of these Cookies are necessary to provide, secure, and maintain the website to you, such as your browsing preference to a particular project or service provided by us while other Cookies are used to provide you with a better user experience, such as performing website analytics and provide you advertising tailored to your interest. If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your computer, you can change the settings on your browser.
If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail